Ping site music briefs: madam adam - sex ain't love

Tuesday 30 October 2012

madam adam - sex ain't love

click to hear song


Sex Ain't Love lyricsIn a box and the top can't be lifted
What a night to give you anything
I’ll give you anything
Heaven sent but the price isn't worth it
Though it's not enough I gave you anything
I gave you!

Sex ain't love and I'm not complaining
I think that love is overrated
Sex ain't love and I kinda like it
Let's not make it too complicated

In the dark and its too dark to notice
Where you've got me now

Can you see my face?(2x)

Still around though I don’t know the reason
Why I give you all
I gave you everything
I gave you!

Sex ain't love and I'm not complaining
[- From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/madam-adam-lyrics/sex-ain_t-love-lyrics.html -]
I think that love is overrated
Sex ain't love and I kinda like it
Let's not make it too complicated

One kiss, my love
Your sex is what, what I morn
Your sweat, so sweet
Too good to be true
It's just a fantasy

I can bend, I can break
But there's just so much I can take

Sex ain't love and I'm not complaining
I think that love is overrated
Sex ain't love and I kinda like it
Let's not make it too complicated

One kiss, my love
Your sex is what, what I morn
Your sweat, so sweet
Too good to be true

It's just a fantasy(2x)

                                                                                                      


Download the song here

 all about madam adam
For most people, sex isn't always or often equated with love, especially today, the most Hallmark of holidays known as Valentine's Day. Also, not everyone out there has someone to share chocolates, flowers and cheesy Valentine's Day cards with. That's why your friends at ARTISTdirect.com have teamed up with new rock band Madam Adam for this exclusive, free Mp3 download of the song, "Sex Ain't Love (Acoustic)." Download the song here!

The song is the acoustic version of a killer tune from the band's upcoming debut album, Madam Adam, which is due in stores on April 5th via Roadrunner Records.

So if you have no plans for sex or love on Valentine's Day, well, that's all about to change once you download "Sex Ain't Love" by Madam Adam. If you're not getting it on with someone, we hope that this song will take some of the sting out of being solo and a la carte this Valentine's Day. A song is so much better than traditional Valentine's Day fare, isn't it?

We predict you will be hearing a lot more from Madam Adam over the next year, thanks to the way the band crafts unforgettable songs. One listen to "Sex Ain't Love" is all you need for proof of that. !

What did you think of Madam Adam's "Sex Ain't Love?"

—Frank TJ Mackey

 
 


 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

StatsCrop